Today, we proudly release the reconstructed developer services called UniSat Developer Service.
UniSat Developer Service exposes almost every piece of capability we have delivered throughout the year 2023.
As a developer, now you can practically rebuild a whole new UniSat from scratch using the exposed interfaces.
By leveraging the service, you can now easily build:
- an automated trading bot that swap like a human
- a modern block explorer that understands Ordinals and brc-20 well
- a peer-to-peer PSBT-based marketplace for Ordinals and brc-20
- a game or app with built-in Ordinals and brc-20 inscribing service
- any service that connects to UniSat Wallet like a charm
- (and much more…)
Why use it?
- Battle-tested: it uses the same infrastructure that UniSat uses every day, with tens of millions inscriptions.
- Blazing fast: internally it accesses full on-chain data in memory and never touches the hard disk.
- State-of-the-art: it supports full specification of Ordinals and brc-20 with constant updates to keep everything up to date.
- Industrial strength: well-known exchanges and services like CoinMarketCap are using it.