We’re excited to announce our inscription service called UniSat Inscribe is now live!
It generally costs $2–3 to inscribe anything you want on bitcoin.
Please follow the steps below to create your first inscription delivered by UniSat Inscribe.
- Go to https://unisat.io/ and select the ‘Inscribe’ tab in the navigation bar.
- Drag your file into the hot zone and you’ll see the file name and file size. (Batched inscribing for multiple files is supported.)
3. After pasting your receiving BTC address, the service fee will be automatically calculated and displayed.
4. You can then choose between the Cheap Mode (Economy) and the Fast Mode (Normal).
5. Click ‘Submit & Pay invoice’ and process the payment by scanning the onscreen QR code.
6. Once the transaction is made, if you are using UniSat Wallet, you will receive your NFT immediately, without waiting for the next block being mined.
Technical Details: Zero Trust Inscribing
Please note that every inscribing address you’re using is uniquely generated for the single inscription you are about to receive.
That leads to these consequences:
- The inscribing happens directly on that address, which means the fund never gets the chance to be touched by the inscribing service provider. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the risk of losing your deposited funds.
- It also achieves the maximum parallelism by isolating different inscribing processes completely. In this way, it enables more people to inscribe without waiting and queuing.